Benefits: Improving Lives Where We Live and Work
Getting to Know NDW
A family owned and operated business, most know Next Door and Window as the leading replacement door and window company in the Chicago area. We are fueled by a commitment to success, customer service and transparency. When you become part of the Next Door and Window family, you will learn quickly that we strive to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers and our team members by our outstanding customer service and commitment to a quality product.
What Next Door and Window Offers
- Health Care 90 days after date of hire. Two options available, HMO or PPO for both employee and family. This pre-tax benefit is on a bi-weekly contribution with NDW paying 50%.
- Dental 90 days after date of hire. Two options available, HMO or PPO for both employee and family. This pre-tax benefit is on a bi-weekly contribution with NDW paying 50%.
- Wellness Flu shot clinic on sight; Employee Assistance program available on day 1 of employment.
- Time Off Holiday, vacation time and sick time paid (all eligible after 90 days of employment).
- Financial Benefits 401 K & Profit Sharing (fully vested after 5 years of employment).
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Recognition An internal program to recognize and celebrate individual customer service accomplishments.
- Company Luncheons Both company provided and “pot luck” luncheons.
- Spirit Days Monthly spirit days with varying themes. Holiday Celebrations both internally and externally.
- Philanthropy Habitat for Humanity donations and other causes made regularly.
- Internal Employee Referral Program When you, the employee, refer a new employee, you will receive a $1,000 reward after 6 months of the new associate’s employment.
If you enjoy working in a challenging, rewarding, fast paced environment while having fun then explore some of the career paths at NDW.
NDW is not just a home improvement company, we are an employee improvement company as well. Our extensive training and self-improvement helps our team members to be better at their jobs as well as in their lives, as employee development is critical to our success. Take yourself to the next level with the training here at NDW:
NDW U tailored for your particular department
Training provided by the best manufacturers in the industry. Product training provided by manufacturers’ reps or visits to the plants of some of the most successful brands. We send you on a private plane to visit the premier window manufacturer in the world, Marvin Windows.
Self-improvement courses – Dale Carnegie communication course to take yourself where you may not go on your own.
Management training available to all who manage people at NDW and customer service training.
Take advantage of our book collection on the NDW bookcase for your own self-study/ improvement.
Our Core Values
- Relentless Customer Service
Provide a world-class customer experience every time
- Selfless Teamwork
Focus on others to achieve our collective goals
- Honesty, Integrity, and Transparency
Be true in what you say and what you do
- Continuous Growth through Innovation
Find a better way every day
- Fanatical Attention to Consistency & Detail
Do what you do, exactly right every time
As a family owned and operated business, with 50+ employees, we strive to promote a diverse and inclusive environment for each one of you while still maintaining a family atmosphere. With a diverse workforce, we are able to have a wide range of perspectives and backgrounds when making business decisions to better serve homeowners and improve life at work and at home. NDW emphasizes our strong sense of culture and camaraderie among our team. We have a casual atmosphere while still providing outstanding customer service both internally and externally.