Overview: The Inside Sales/Showroom Coordinator will be responsible for performing and/or supervising all responsibilities and duties relating to the effective operations of the retail door and window showroom by efficiently performing the following responsibilities.
Job Responsibilities: Qualified candidates can expect to perform the following responsibilities and duties as well as any that may be reassigned based on future requirements.
- Responsible for opening and closing duties on a daily basis such as locking/unlocking showroom and turning on/off the computer and phone system.
- Ensures customers are serviced at the highest level of satisfaction through quality service/products, courteous employees and quick response to needs.
- Assists customers with selection of merchandise and performing all other related duties.
- Establish and promote effective internal sales specials on a regular basis.
- Organize and operate the showroom to produce highest quality customer service experience.
- Maintains cleanliness of showroom at all times including bathrooms, kitchen area, floors and all displays as needed. Keeps a log of weekly cleaning schedule.
- Reviews, on a continuous basis, the general business climate for the showroom.
- Maintains product information brochures for the showroom as well as mobile home show bins as needed.
- Knowledge of who to contact in regards to showroom maintenance and general day to day showroom functions.
- Answers phones in professional and friendly manner and performs general office duties.
- Responds to telephone calls and directs customer inquiries relating to the management of the showroom promptly and resolves any problems that arise.
- Follows up on all customer inquiries and/or complaints and establishes conclusions in a timely manner.
- Assists by attending and/or coordinating of special events (Open House/Home show events) as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Desired Qualifications: qualified candidates should be able to successfully meet the following qualifications.
- Contain a Business Casual wardrobe that presents a professional image to customers.
- Must be able to portray the company’s core values to customers.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Customer experience and/or inside sales helpful.
- Flexible work schedules including Saturdays
- General job skills being sought include the following:
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Relations
- Customer Service
- Computer Literacy