Entry Level Sales Representative at Next Door & Window
Next Door & Window helps our team and our customers realize their vision in the growing home improvement industry. Next Door and Window in-home sales department focuses on sales of Windows, Siding and Doors for residential projects. We not only have unique window and door products, but also focus on your development. You will be trained in all of our products and learn critical selling skills from our top sales and marketing professionals. To successfully complete the role of Entry Level Sales Person at Next Door and Window, he/she should:
- Have a willingness to learn sales and marketing strategies
- Ride along with our top sales reps to assist in in-home selling situations
- Promote NEXT’S products and services to potential customers
- Attend bi-weekly Sales Meetings
- Work weekly showroom shifts at your home showroom
- Participate in ongoing training
- Ability to take initiative, to meet deadlines, and to work in a team environment is essential
- Strong desire to succeed through discipline and drive.
- High energy and outgoing, must be able to multi-task, be a self-starter and re-prioritize tasks involved in completing daily workload
- High attention to detail tasks, recording, execution and follow-up
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of technical problem solving skills and people skills
- Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word experience
- BA/BS preferred
- Strong desire to learn sales and marketing skills from other colleagues
- Standing and walking for extended periods at a time
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license
- Mon-Fri 11am-7pm including 2 Saturdays per month.
Why Next Door and Window?
- $26,000 base salary
- Performance-based bonus opportunities to earn an additional $10,000-60,000 annually.
- Employee loyalty. Many of our employees have been with us for 10+ years
- 401K with profit sharing
- Health and Dental benefits
- Paid holidays off
- Flexible Spending account offered
- Holiday parties
- Monthly in office events
- Spirit Days
- Paid vacation that increases with seniority
- Access to the latest technology such as laptops, smartphones, and software to help you reach your earnings goals more quickly and efficiently
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Burr Ridge