Therma-Tru fiberglass entryways offer full door systems designed, built and tested to the industry’s highest standards.
- Style – Our fiberglass doors are molded from real wood grain with intricate detail. But unlike wood they retain their beauty over time with minimal maintenance.
- Durability – Wood and steel doors simply can’t equal Therma-Tru fiberglass for toughness. Our fiberglass won’t crack, split, shrink or swell. They’ll never dent, ding, rust or corrode.
- Energy Efficiency – Therma-Tru fiberglass doors feature a polyurethane foam core with five times the energy efficiency of a wood door. Our door system includes high quality weather-stripping, a kerfed door bottom and an adjustable sill that seals out air and moisture, and helps lower energy bills.
- Security – Our door systems feature an optional adjustable security strike plate that resists up to 450 lbs. of force. For even greater security, consider adding our optional multi-point locking system that secures the door to the frame in three places.
- Factory Finished – Factory-applied and environmentally-safe finish provides a durable, consistent, and attractive stain that won’t peel, chalk, yellow, or fade. There are a number of different stains to choose from.
- Tru-Defense – For worry-free protection against water leaks and drafts as well as enhanced security and structural performance.
- AccuGrain Technology assures it meticulously replicates every detail of premium wood grain with all the advantages of fiberglass. It makes our fiberglass doors virtually impossible to tell from traditional wood doors.
AccuGrain technology is the patented approach to a real wood grain appearance with all the advantages of Therma-Tru fiberglass. Meaning they won’t split, crack or rot like wood.