Another great year is coming to an end and we couldn’t be more excited for what’s ahead and incredibly grateful for all the door and window installations that happened this year. We worked with many amazing people and loved helping them transform their homes.
We were left inspired by the renovations, so we thought this end of the year post could be dedicated to highlighting some of our favorites in 2019 (in no particular order). If your doors or windows are in need of an upgrade, we hope this post can inspire you for 2020.
OUR FAVORITE INSTALLATIONS OF 2019
1. With the type of weather, we have in Illinois, choosing a storm door is always a good idea. Storm doors do not need to be stale. You can easily design a storm door that fits your style! We’re loving this bold blue ProVia storm door that was installed in Riverside.
2. This entryway in Plainfield came to life with the blue Albany door and decorative glass. It’s inspiring to see how something as “simple” as a front door can make such a drastic difference in the curb appeal of your home.
3. The color of this door is AMAZING! All the pieces of this project came together beautifully. This Winfield installation features an Albany door with 2 sidelites and a ProVia storm door.
4. Bay windows go beyond being an architectural accent and will add both value and curb appeal to your home. This beautiful bay was installed in Aurora. Click HERE to read more about how bay (and bow) windows can change your space.
5. Is a front door with decorative glass safe? This is a common question and a top concern for homeowners. It will ease your mind to know that the glass used for front doors is tempered, which means the material is stronger and harder to break. Shown here is a stunning ProVia Signet entry door with sidelites installed in Naperville. Read more about decorative glass and safety HERE.
6. You can’t go wrong with the classic black and white combination. This ProVia entry door with sidelites was recently installed in Naperville and makes for a grand entrance! Your entryway will be getting way more than just a makeover with our top of the line brands.
7. This ProVia entry door in Lisle is one for the books. The transformation blew us away! And as always, glad they added in a storm door to protect the beautiful new entryway.
8. If you go bigger, like these double-hung Infinity windows installed in Wheaton, you can let natural light be the main focus of the design in the room. Plus, who wouldn’t love a better view?
9. This impressive entry door was installed in Homer Glen. Nothing else changed, just the front door, but that alone completely changes the façade! This is another great example of how much a front door can add instant curb appeal.
10. This Barrington entryway got a modern update with this striking rich brown ProVia entry door. This update will boost curb appeal and provide unrivaled protection against the summer heat AND winter cold.
11. Now that’s a magnificent door installed in Naperville! Check out the detail in the decorative glass. No other words needed, this installation was a winner.
12. We had an exciting collaboration this year with Nicole Regan, lifestyle expert, and blogger, of CedarandRush.com. We helped her pick the perfect door to transform her mudroom. The results were unreal. Read more about the steps along the way and final product HERE.
13. We love the combination of dark wood with dark green siding! This ProVia Signet entry door was installed in Downers Grove and gave the home a completely new look.
14. This is a great example of a classic color combination that was taken to another level with beautiful decorative glass. This ProVia fiberglass entry door with sidelites was installed in Naperville.
15. This Infinity patio door offers a clean, sleek look that complements older and modern homes alike. It was a perfect choice for this Hinsdale home!
16. We just love this space and the double-hung windows they chose. These beauties were installed near Palatine.
17. Curious how a whole renovation looks? Check out this Genoa home and its inspiring new vinyl windows. Top of the line brands and professional installation sure does make a difference. Read more on how the remodeling and installation process works HERE.
We hope these installations inspired you as much as they did us this past year. We cut the post short because there are way too many we love! Check out our social feeds on Facebook and Instagram to see more transformations.
Remember, if it’s time to update your doors and windows, we hope you’ll consider us for the important project. Schedule your no hassle-no pressure appointment today to get started: Contact Us.
PIN FOR LATER