Customer Experience Representative
Overview: To promote, assist and sell the company and services through effective telephone sales techniques by performing the following duties.
Job Responsibilities: Qualified candidates can expect to perform the following responsibilities and duties as well as any that may be reassigned based on future requirements.
- Handle lead inquiries and convert to appointments to meet and exceed monthly lead goals.
- Enter all leads into our Salesforce CRM in accordance with Next Door and Window CERT Team (Customer Experience Relationship Team) procedures
- Resolves customer problems/discrepancies in an expeditious and tactful manner and refers them to the appropriate person/solution.
- Field all incoming calls and route to appropriate person or solution. This includes resolution of all customer inquiries.
- Provides customers with accurate information regarding all products and services.
- Follow up on Online Inquiries in a timely manner with a 3-minute turnaround time.
- Perform basic data entry of prospect information into our Salesforce CRM
- Applies the company’s sales policies and procedures and core values to provide proper and effective treatment to all customers. Schedule all appointments for Design and Energy Experts per GSB and sales manager directions.
- Follow up with unsold sales as assigned in Salesforce CRM.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by CERT Team Manager and takes the initiative to educate, train and innovate within your assigned responsibilities
- Attends meetings and training sessions as required.
- Complete outbound calls daily including telemarketing calls.
Desired Qualifications: qualified candidates should be able to successfully meet the following qualifications.
- Must be able to portray the company’s core values to customers.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Customer experience and/or inside sales helpful.
- Flexible work schedules including Saturdays
- General job skills being sought include the following:
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Relations
- Customer Service
- Computer Literacy
Why Next Door and Window?
- Performance based bonus opportunities
- Employee loyalty. Many of our employees have been with us for 10+ years
- 401K with profit sharing
- Health and Dental benefits
- Paid holidays off
- Flexible Spending account offered
- Holiday parties
- Monthly in office events
- Spirit Days
- Paid vacation that increases with seniority
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Burr Ridge