Customer Experience Representative
Overview: To promote, assist and sell the company and services through effective telephone sales techniques by performing the following duties.
Job Responsibilities: Qualified candidates can expect to perform the following responsibilities and duties as well as any that may be reassigned based on future requirements.
- Generates leads inquiries and converts to appointments to meet and exceed monthly lead quotas.
- Writes ups leads in a professional manner and in accordance with company guidelines.
- Resolves customer problems/discrepancies in an expeditious and tactful manner and refers them to the appropriate person/solution.
- Ensures customers are serviced at the highest level of satisfaction through quality service and quick response to the customer’s needs.
- Provides customers with accurate information regarding all products and services.
- Follow up on Online Inquiries in a timely manner with a 3 minute turnaround time.
- Operates computer to view prospect information and perform basic data entry.
- Applies the company’s sales policies and procedures and core values to provide proper and effective treatment to all customers.
- Follows up with unsold sales as assigned in the i360 process.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Laura Malcolm and takes the initiative to stay busy daily.
- Attends meetings and training sessions as required.
Desired Qualifications: qualified candidates should be able to successfully meet the following qualifications.
- Must be able to portray the company’s core values to customers.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Customer experience and/or inside sales helpful.
- Flexible work schedules including Saturdays
- General job skills being sought include the following:
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Relations
- Customer Service
- Computer Literacy
Why Next Door and Window?
- Performance based bonus opportunities
- Employee loyalty. Many of our employees have been with us for 10+ years
- 401K with profit sharing
- Health and Dental benefits
- Paid holidays off
- Flexible Spending account offered
- Holiday parties
- Monthly in office events
- Spirit Days
- Paid vacation that increases with seniority
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Burr Ridge